Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've had calcified scar tissue on both sides of my neck four…

Customer Question
I've had calcified scar...

I've had calcified scar tissue on both sides of my neck four 4 yeas and now i's difficult to eat or brearth as is it pressing on my throught.I was told your product could help

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

How can I buy Dasen,and how much?

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

This condition is a result of a prior surgery and medical negligence,I'm thinking suicide if I dont get relief soon

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
3/5/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having so much scar tissue on both sides of your neck from surgery.

your surgeons should have told you to do neck stretching exercises of your neck after your surgery to stretch scar tissue.

why did you have neck surgery 4 years ago.

you might benefit from hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy to introduce new blood flow into your neck muscles to decrease scar tissue.

more surgery could cause more scar tissue.

have you tried massage therapy and physical therapy and stretching of your neck to break up scar tissue?