Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I get prescribed aderall abd my doctor is asking me to take…

Customer Question
i get prescribed aderall abd...
i get prescribed aderall abd my doctor is asking me to take a drug test. if i have thc in my system will he take my adderall away from me? and will i ever be able to get it back?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
3/4/2016
Doctor: Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician

THC in most clinics is not a absolute exclusion to using adderall for adhd but it is up to the physician to make the decision. If you tell him you use it for pain or eye problems or to sleep because of the adderall effect, that can be an accepted standard of care. As you probably know, THC will stay in your urine for up to 3 weeks, depending on your fat percentage. (BMI) Dr frank

Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician