Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Yesterday I woke up feeling like I was in a tunnel. I was…

Customer Question
Yesterday I woke up...

Yesterday I woke up feeling like I was in a tunnel. I was kind of getting almost a feedback when I spoke. Loud noises seem to revertabrate in my head. It's been two days now.

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

Ok

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

Nothing much. I did have the left side of my thyroid out a year ago. And I've been suffering with winter allergies. I seem to be getting winded kind of easily also.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
3/2/2016
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

Can you please mention your age and gender?

Do you have any other medical problems?

Are you on any medications for anything?

Please let me know.