Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

No vomiting or diarrhea been drinking a lot of brisk tea…

Customer Question
No vomiting or diarrhea been...
No vomiting or diarrhea been drinking a lot of brisk tea
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
3/2/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Thanks for your reply.

These symptoms can be due to the gallbladder inflammation --obstructing gallstones.

That will prevent you from eating meals especially the fatty ones.

Acute pancreatitis also can cause similar symptoms as pancreas produces major digestive enzymes.

Peptic ulcer disease is also possible.

Given that your symptoms are going on for 2 weeks, you will need to go to the ER or see your doctor soon.

You will need blood tests -liver function test, amylase, lipase, and abdominal scan as well.

Best wishes,

Thanks

Very welcome.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/