Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I take oxcodone 3 times a day 30mg every 8 hours. this has…

Customer Question
I take oxcodone 3 times...
I take oxcodone 3 times a day 30mg every 8 hours . this has never made any since
my Doctor will not explain. ty donna renard.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
3/1/2016
Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long have you been on this dose?

Why are you in pain?

Are you in pain before the next dose is due?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.