Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I'm 59yrs.old,been a adult onset diabetic for 18

Customer Question

I'm 59yrs.old,been a adult onset diabetic for 18 years,insulin on a sliding scale & a major case of erectile dysfunction..starting to date again...Viagra used to work,Bo not as well recently...with very low testastarone...do I need a penis pump,penis pills or something to help my cock grow...where I can get & maintain an erection?..the creme they gave me to help raise my T level..only made me mean & ill tempter end!..Please help!...which of the devices seem to work best?..I'm on Medicare & my FNP told me they would pay for a penis pump for me!..what do you think?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you need to see a urology doctor

they often will have an erectile dysfunction clinic where they can give you prescdription for penis pump and you can get one at a medical supply store. you also have to use a soft silicone or rubber ring band at the base of the penis with the penile pump to hold blood in the penis

the urologist can also talk to your about TriMix or Quad mix injections into the penis which can result in erections when medications like viagra or cialis or lavetra do not work

testosterone injections may work better for you than testosterone gels

keeping your diabetes in control and keeping your hemoglobin a1c low is the best way to protect your nerves from diabetes damage.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com