Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Just a small concern wat are those yellow marks underneath…

Customer Question
Sir just a small concern...
Sir just a small concern wat are those yellow marks underneath gums
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/29/2016
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Are you getting mouth ulcers?

Are you on any medications ?

Are you getting any increased sensitivity or pain on touching the area ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

No doc I don't have any mouth ulcers.
No doc I am not on any medication.
No doc I don't have any pain
I just wanted to know what are those yellow spots I just saw It 2day

Thank you for your query .

These yellow spots are SIGNS OF INFLAMMATION. There is an inflammation of the gum edges.

This can be caused by hard brushing technique , over use of mouth washes , excessive rubbing or cleaning of the gums , vitamin B deficiency.

Do let me know if you have any further queries.

I have been to dentist today he told everything is fine expect the wisdom tooth. I even should him about the sore underneath the tough he told it might be a roughness I hope u can see a white spot on line underneath the tough wat can it be thank you
I don't have any pain or itchy but just discomfort

Thank you for your message and the photo sent.

This can be just a small mucosal cyst . It will resolve on its own . Nothing to worry for sure.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

Hello

I am awaiting a response from your end.

Do let me know . I would be happy to help.

Awaiting your response.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Hello

Do you still have your concern ?

Please do let me know. I am awaiting a response from your end. Thank you

Regards

Dr Pravin

Hi doc I feel a bit inconvenient throat I really don't have pain but feel really inconvenient
It's been 2weeks now

Thank you for your reply.

Are you getting any cough ?

How are the yellow marks below the teeth?

I get cough when my mouth gets dry and yellow marks are same but they don't pain... I have been to dentist and had clean ask him what was those yellow marks he told it's just inflmation

Yes , it does look like inflammation .

Are you taking Vitamin B supplements?

I take these tablets Doc

These are great for your health.

Addition of Folic acid to your supplements daily in a dose of 5 mg per day will help.

You should also take Vitamin B 12 shots from your doctor

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?

Ya k doctor and y is the throat pain
Q

Since how many days do you have this throat pain ?

You seem to be having swollen tonsils ( acute tonsil swelling )

2weeks
Is it ser doctor

yes the swelling behind is suggestive of acute tonsillitis.

You may need to take an oral antibiotic for this.

Is because of smoking or any other reasons
I don't have throat pain all the time I don't have any problem swallowing food it's just irritation around throat

It can be due to smoking , infection or vitamin deficiencies.

You would need to see an ENT doctor to check your throat to start the antibiotics.

Hi doc I have been to a gp and should him he said my throat is clear

Why did you not show an ENT ?

What did the GP diagnose the throat pain as ?

I am in Australia I can't meet a specialist before meeting a gp. He just told u throat is clear there are no signs of tonsillitis

You can do some Betadine gargles for sore throat or Betadine lozenges to help with the discomfort in the throat that you mentioned.