Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have pain in my shoulder and arm,I expected as

Customer Question
inflommation.so can Itake augmenting 645...
I have pain in my shoulder and arm,I expected as inflommation.so can Itake augmenting 645 ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/28/2016
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hello

No

Antibiotics are not used to treat shoulder pain, even with inflammation.

You need an exam of your shoulder, and a diagnosis.

If it is arthritis, antibiotics have no place.

Only infection would indicate antibiotics, and it is dangerous to use antibiotics without seeing a doctor for exam and diagnosis.

There are many different things that can cause shoulder pain, and each can have a different treatment.

See your doctor.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.