Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dehghan. can you help me about botox toxicity? my sister has…

Customer Question
HI . my name...

HI . my name is ***** ***** . can you help me about botox toxicity?

Doctor's Assistant: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

My sister has botox injection fore axillary and forhead. and after 3 weeks she fells weakness and she can not move her hands up .

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

We live in Iran and here we can not find HBAT or any kind of botox antitoxin .

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/27/2016
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi

That is because there is no antidote to botox.

Effects simply must wear off.

Your sister needs to be examine to make sure this is botox.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.