Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 40 and have been taking medication for ADHD and

Customer Question
depression for 20 years. The...
I am 40 and have been taking medication for ADHD and depression for 20 years. The meds help. My chart says I am a "normal, well-adjusted female.... blah blah blah." Is there any reason to get assessed for asperger's now? Or sensory processing disorder? I can't find any information about this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/26/2016
Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What makes you think you might have asperger's?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

No. From what you have posted, I would not believe that it is necessary at this point to do a work up for asperger's or any other secondary processing issue.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Not interested in a phone call thank you. I do not like them. Yes I have medical problems hypopituitary secondary to radiation and surgical removal of pituitary microadedoma (I had cushing's disease). Allergies, asthma, "fibromyalgia," migraine. Mental health stuff is depression (ok with wellbutrin and venlafaxine); meh (

Thank you for that additional information.

This,however, does not change my advice.

I wish you the very best.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS