DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Name is Bonnie and I am trying to find a doctor for my

Customer Question

name is ***** ***** I am trying to find a doctor for my brother. He pulled his leg out of mud and now he is limping..he had a doctor tell him it could be a pulled tendon
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: his leg is still hurting..he thought maybe he hurt his leg, but the doctor said his leg is fine
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Doctor now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.
Can you please tell me where exactly the pain is? Which part of the leg?

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hi

A pulled tendon or muscle can act like this.

Only a hands on exam will say what is likely.

And, if needed, an MRI.

Take your brother to an MD of physical medicine and rehabilitation.

These are experts [PM&R] in structural diagnosis, and the correct physical therapy that he probably needed.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Sorry the above will not let me edit.

If you tell me your city and state, I can find a good list of PM&R docs for you.

I am a double board certified US doctor.

OK, so that is an initial answer….