Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm very very depressed, im so tired of this, not interested…

Customer Question
I'm very very depressed, im...
I'm very very depressed, im so tired of this, not interested in medications any more -almost 20 years on different ones-, I'm not suisidal but I'm ready to go "home", I've seen it all and my view of it is just a giant disappointment. My question is; What now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/24/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

have you tried electroconvulsive therapy for chronic depression?

have you tried transcranial magnetic stimulation

TMS is typically used when other depression treatments haven't

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/transcranial-magnetic-stimulation/home/ovc-20163795

I have tried ET, the results were not what I'd expected (maybe i had high expectations) ET results don't last very long and when the "demon" comes back, it is worse (my own experience), its been very hard for me to find honest Dr's/Clinics

are you willing to try transcranial magnetic stimulation for depression?

I even tried a witch dr, I still can't believe I did that, really strange for me to do the "snake oil" but.... I did!

I'm not sure what you mean.

A healer, this person chanted and performed some kind of ritual on me back on December.

that is not the same as transcranial magnetic stimulation.

there are also new types of second generation antipsychotic medications such as abilify, clorzapine, clozaril, geodon, Riosperdal, Seroquel when used with conventional antidepressants can make them more effective.

has your psychiatrist talked to you about these options?

I appreciate you answer, thank you. I'm just desperate to hear something that I haven't try or heard of. I'm in abilify and lexapro

you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com