Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can you get clamydia without a cervic and if yes would the…

Customer Question
Can you get clamydia without...
Can you get clamydia without a cervic and if yes would the symptoms be different
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/24/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Yes you can from sexual intercourse.

The symptoms can be the same like vaginal discomfort, discharge or bleeding.

You can be asymptomatic as well.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Since I have no cervix or uterus I can still have discharge from the vagina and how long can you be a symptomatic and can it turn into pid

Since you do not have cervix, and uterus, PID is not possible.

You can just get vaginal infection.

The symptoms may show up from 2 days of exposure to about 2 months on average.

Best wishes

Is the the Same with gonereha ?

Yes it is the same.

You should get urine test for their detection.

Best wishes