Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

It started when I thought I had hurt my lower back on the

Customer Question
right side. I went to...
It started when I thought I had hurt my lower back on the right side. I went to the doctor and they did a urine test and it came back negative, no blood int he
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: It has came back maybe 2 weeks later, now along my waste on the right side it became a little numb<
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Doctor now?
Customer: I am trying to tell you everything, then last night it started to really burn in that area, it feels much better when I am up walking.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
2/24/2016
Doctor: Dr. Abid, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ....

Pain in lower back , specifically over right side with burning sensation which improves with walking is highly suggestive of pinched nerve .

It would e ideal for you to have MRI Lumbosacral spine to see what is going on , take Tab Advil three times a day for 5 days along with Physiotherapy .

So please proceed as I advised you .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It was numb to touch the area, now it really burns, I have been laying down and get up, it really burns or feels like it is on fire from the right front to my lower back, and feels way better when I am walking

Numbness , burning , along with pain is highly suggestive of pinched nerve , so please proceed as I advised you , this is nerve pain .

Good luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

Are you there ...

Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor