Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

It feels like someone is pushing on my chest, Okay so I went…

Customer Question
Hello My name is...

Hello My name is ***** ***** it feels like someone is pushing on my chest

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Okay so I went to the ER thinking it was a heart attack but everything came back clean, the on call doctor said I probably slept on it wrong But right now it feels like someone is taking two hands and pushing them in the center on my chest

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/23/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

do you have excessive anxiety or worry symptoms?

panic attacks from excessive anxiety can cause chest pressure and chest tightness.

how old are you?

do you take any medications?