Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a sore throat, feel deezy, my nose is not running, no…

Customer Question
Hi,I have a sore throat...
Hi,I have a sore throat, feel deezy, my nose is not running, no fever. Should I take dayquil or ibuprofen?Thanks,
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/23/2016
Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

of the two choices, I would take dayquil.

does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi

This is a different expert.

I am a double board certified clinical doctor.

Sore throat and dizziness needs to be evaluated.

I suggest you go to urgent care for a rapid strep test, and to have the dizziness assed

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.