Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had an ear leak for about 7 or 8 years now it is at…

Customer Question
I have had an...

I have had an ear leak for about 7 or 8 years now it is at night in my right ear only

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

I have chronic sinus for about 30 years. About 7 or 8 years ago I had an ear infection (right ear) that was treated with medicine. It was then the leakage started first occasionally and today it is daily.

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

Other than my leakage in the right ear I am in good health. I have seen several ENT doctors , had an MRI and they say it is nothing to worry about but it does wake me some nights

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/23/2016
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

Can you please let me know what the color of the leak is?

Did the ENT examine your ear from the inside and see a hole in your eardrum?

Please let me know.

Regards