Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Why did you not answer my question little while ago..I asked…

Customer Question
Why did you not answer...
Why did you not answer my question little while ago..I asked about the best or good doctor who has more experiences with diabetic feet which I got called diabetic ulcer..Do you think Dr Faircloth is good and knows how to take care of feet?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/23/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

is this the Dr. Sonya Faircloth you are going to see?

http://www.footanklespecialistsva.com/dr-sonya-faircloth-dpm.html

she is a good podiatrist and will be able to help you

Dr. Sonya C. Faircloth has been in practice with Dr. Rubin and Dr. Glazer in the Richmond metropolitan area for more than 20 years. She is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is also a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.