Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My boyfriend takes simvastatin. Someone told me that viagra…

Customer Question
My boyfriend takes simvastatin...

My boyfriend takes simvastatin. Someone told me that viagra would be dangerous for him to take. He has such a high sex drive I became concerned and asked him if he took viagra. He said no. I just found half of one on the floor next to my bed.

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/23/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

there are no known drug interactions between simvastatin and viagra.

viagra will not interact with simvastatin.

how old is your boyfriend. I hope his heart is good enough to take viagra.

he should talk to his doctor about viagra.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com