Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had a heart attack in May 2016. It was caused because of a…

Customer Question
Hi I had a heart...
Hi I had a heart attack in May 2016. It was caused because of a artery spasm which collapsed the artery. Any how. I am on 240mg of diltiazem a day and my blood pressure is at 125/91. Pulse 69. Is this ok or not. I've had a head ache all day and feeling a bit off.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/21/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

I am sorry about your prior heart attack.

your blood pressure and heart rate are in normal range.

headaches can be from dehydration or fatigue or caffeine withdraw or excessive stress or anxiety or lack of sleep or other causes.

if you get better sleep, you could feel better and less off

it doesn't sound like your symptoms are due to another heart attack

but you should continue with regular follow up with your doctors and get regular testing and monitoring of your heart.

when is the next time you can see your primary care doctor?

Thank you

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com