Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I take singular for allegedly after taking it hours later i

Customer Question

Hello I take singular for allegedly after taking it hours later i feel like lm chocking I do suffered with anxiety really bad I really bad fear of taking med Help
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query,

There is a possibility that Singulair might not have worked effectively. The allergic reaction or the asthma is worsening and in turn aggravating the anxiety which also causes a choking feeling. Since, the two augment each other, I would suggest that you overcome your fear of taking medical help and go to the ER or a nearby urgent care. Airway is the most important thing when it comes to saving lives and a feeling of being choked is a sign of an obstructed or a potentially obstructed airway.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service.

Best wishes.