Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have internal hemorrhoid and painful burning pepprish like…

Customer Question
I have internal hemorrhoid and...
I have internal hemorrhoid and painful burning pepprish like sensation in my anal region for almost 11months now have used different analgesic sitz bath and gone through anaesthetic examination of the anal region yet I still feel the pain any time I defecate especially when the hemorrhoid is moving back or I push it in what else can I do to remove the pain thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/20/2016
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

I am sorry that you are going through all this trouble.

When the doctor examined you last time what did he/she say on the degree of the hemorrhoids? Was it severe or mild or moderate?

How is your stool? Are you frequently constipated?

Do you have any other medical problems?

Was it simple hemorrhoids or did you also have an anal fissure on your examination?

Also mention your age and gender?

Please let me know.

Regards

Family Physician, Doctor