Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Sharp pain on the right side of my chest

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with 0 being no pain? What is it like? Does anything make it better or worse? Does it radiate to somewhere else? Any other symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath? Any skin change? When you press the area, do you feel pain? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?