khagihara
khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

I am on diet where I cut any carbs for 3 days ( only eat

Customer Question

I am on diet where I cut any carbs for 3 days ( only eat protein and fruits in the morning and night or yoghurt in the morning and night) and for 3 other days I eat the same but I enter very small carbs quantities and I have one day off the diet. Sometimes I feel hypolgysemic and exhausted during the day and with no energy but I don't know how else to lose weight. I already lost 4 kgs and I only need 3 more kgs. Please advise what should I do I feel dizzy and tired most of the day but I try to hold on
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You should lose 1-2 pounds a week. Otherwise you would eat as the rebound if you lose more. You should add carbs such as whole grains not to make you tired. You should just reduce the calories (500-1000) a day if you don't exercise.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you recommend a certain diet for me?
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Weight watchers program has a good diet.