Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My foot feels like pin are sticking in it, not the toes in…

Customer Question
My foot feels like...

My foot feels like pin are sticking in it

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

Not the toes in the middle of the right foot

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

I really don't know its my sister with the problem she lives out of town I told her I would check the computer.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/19/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Pin and needles sensation are due to the nerve problem commonly.

Long standing or walking can cause nerve pressure at the foot commonly.

Also diabetes, vitamin B12 deficiency, thyroid disorder can cause this.

She should wear comfortable shoes with arch support for now.

Apply warm compress.

Get checked for diabetes also.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/