Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My name is ***** ***** and when i take a deep breath my left…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** and when i take a deep breath my left side of my lung hurts and if i push on my left breast area it hurts like a bruise? Im worried about something serious Im hoping its not , everyone at my work has been sick but i have not, I have used one of those e cigarette things to try and reduce chewing but I think Im stopping that today and just go with gum but what do you think sir?

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It has hurt to take a deep breath for a couple days but today it hurts more when i try to breath deeply

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/19/2016
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hello

This needs exam for diagnosis.

It sounds muscular.

However, a lung problem must be ruled out [clot to the lung] by exam and testing.

You also need an EKG.

See a doctor now.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

WAIT A SEC I was under the impression it was 5 dollars for an opinion over the computer and the additional 30 for further review. Why would I pay more than it costs me to go to the doctor? If you charge me the 30 dollars I will not be able to afford to go see a dr. Your site said it would be 5$ and for additional consult then I would have to pay for additional info. You did not give me any info that I had not spoken with a dr over the phone with. Can you please allow me to pass this one time? This seems like a great service but to be charged more than a Dr. Visit for info that is of no help is crazy. I would never agree to that.
I would greatly appreciate it if you can understand this. I understand your running a business and it is a business i will use for sure in the future but to charge me for info that Ive obtained from 3 Drs this morning ( I need to go get checked) Is crazy

Hi

Experts have nothing to do with what you set up with Just answer.

We log into the site and give answers.

If you give ma a positive rating, I am paid per rating by just answer. I have nothing to do with the money you have with them or anything else.

Customer service can help you with that.

Please see that I am paid for my time and expertise with a positive rating on the rating scale above.

contact CS for any problems.

However, I will point out that you can ask a few more questions here if you decide to continue.

I want my account cancelled IMMEDIATELY and I will give you a rating for your time RIGHT after you get me a phone number to contact your billing department. THIS IS A JOKE

Hi

I can't cancil your account and I have nothing to do with site operations.

Customer service can help you with all of that.