Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do i have to pay for this, i have very high blood pressure…

Customer Question
Do i have to...

Do i have to pay for this

Doctor's Assistant: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

I have very high blood pressure and dizzyness and tingleing left side of face

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

I take meds for blood pressure

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/19/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Very high blood pressure can lead to stroke in the brain.

Stroke affects the signalling from the brain down to the nerves supplying your face, arms.

That results in tingling and also dizziness.

Even if there is no major stroke, these symptoms suggest there is problem in blood flow in certain parts of the brain.

You should go to the ER for further evaluation.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/