How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 7327
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am prone to horrible panic attacks and am on Alprazolam

Customer Question

I am prone to horrible panic attacks and am on Alprazolam which i sincerely ***** ***** i have used more than my prescription allows can I see another doctor in a different county where my daughter lives that I am going to visit?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

Yes, you can do that. It would be good idea to take a copy of your prescriptions and any medical record that you have along as well. It also depends on which country you are visiting. Different Countries have different rules on prescription medication. Most require you to see a doctor and get a new prescription for the drugs, some countries allow their pharmacies to grant pills on a genuine prescription from other countries, where as in some countries you can just get Alprazolam off the shelf.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.