Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Doing a pre employment drug test and I use absolutely no…

Customer Question
Doing a pre employment...

Doing a pre employment drug test and I use absolutely no prescription or street drugs but was wondering if they test for alcohol back more than lets say 36 hours?

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

What more info do you need? It is a straight forward question. Oh. It is the financial industry not a CDL or anything like that.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/14/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

No they do not.

They check alcohol level only not ETG for routine pre employment screening.

So you should be fine.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist