How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Currently unable to in activity with my spouse. Consulted

Customer Question

Currently unable to orgasm in sexual activity with my spouse. Consulted urologist and told the plumbing is ok. This developed rather suddenly about 7 years ago, from regular ejaculatory sex to about 1 or 2 times per year. My wife and I have sex about once a week since I turned 60 (I am 76 and my wife is 76 ). Libido is not a problem nor is erection a problem. I can masturbate successfully usually but not always. I am taking no medicines that are listed as contributing to the problem. (HZT, Omeprazole. 25 aspirin, 40 mg simvistatin, fish oil, multi B vitamin). Also taking Methotrexate 3/week for treatment of CIDP.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you and your wife should talk to a sex therapist.

if you can masturbate successfully, then you can teach your wife to masturbate you manually successfully as well.

and you can introduce mutual masturbation into forplay as well

these are techniques sex therapist will use to help you and your wife have better sex.

are you willing to see a sex therapist?