Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

QUESTION} I was just diagnosed with espagheal thrash from…

Customer Question
QUESTION} I was just diagnosed...
QUESTION} I was just diagnosed with espagheal thrash from taking a compound medicine called buses onside. I'm taking nystatin by mouth 4x a day and pain meds, and I've been coughing up blooding yellowish mucus and it also comes out my nose. And started having chest pains, and vomitting and running low grade fever. And down in my throat is hurting badly. Do I need to go back to the doctor? Need help!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/12/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

This means the infection is spreading --nystatin not helping.

You should consider stronger oral medication Fluconzole 400 mg daily for 2 weeks.

Please see your doctor or go to the urgent care.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/