Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

My name is ***** *****, I have Rheumotid R and I need to

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, I have Rheumotid R and I need to know feldene replacement
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I used Feldene and Methorexate for a about 20 years. My doctor stopped Feldene. After that I started to feel pain and difficulty to move
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

Well Methotrexates is DMARD ( Disease modifying anti Rheumatoid drug ) which prevent pain in long term , while Feldeine controls pain acutely .

So it would be ideal for you to take Feldene along with Methotrexate to prevent pain / inflammation as Methotrexate will not control acute pain .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .