Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 45 years old,male.I am experiencing pain in my right…

Customer Question
I am 45 years...

I am 45 years old,male.I am experiencing pain in my right leg upto ankle since a month and consulted a Doctor/Physiotherapist who suggested X Rays.My X Ray LS Spine today indicates Straightening of lumbar spine; Anterior Osteophytes from L3 to L5 level with mildly reduced disc height at L5-S1 Level with end plate sclerosis and X Ray of Right Knee today suggests reduced medial tibiofemoral and patellofemoral joint spaces, osteophytic changes involving the patella,femur and tibia. Please advise as I want to reverse the condition asap and get all right asap.Thanks.

Doctor's Assistant: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

I have been taking 50,000 IU of Vitamin D since last 4 month /one cap per week.I shall look forward to Doc Advise.Thanks.

Doctor's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $34) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/11/2016
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question

It seems likely related to the problems of the lumbar spine.

what therapy was offered?

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

if you have more questions, just reply