Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I discovered while cleaning the area that I had a slight,

Customer Question
barely detectable, non painfuiopea size...
I discovered while cleaning the area that I had a slight, barely detectable, non painfuiopea size bump on inside of anus about a week ago. Today on the outside, next to anus there is a larger lump external that is more uncomfortable than painful. I'm 43 yr old male, no history of any issues but do have cancer in the family. Should I immediately see a doctor about this, wait a week and see if it resolves? If I am to see a doctor, should I see a GP or a proctologist?Thanks in advance
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/11/2016
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

Is it possible for you to attach a picture or two for me to help you out in a better way?

Please let me know.

Regards