How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I discovered while cleaning the area that I had a slight,

Customer Question

I discovered while cleaning the area that I had a slight, barely detectable, non painfuiopea size bump on inside of anus about a week ago. Today on the outside, next to anus there is a larger lump external that is more uncomfortable than painful. I'm 43 yr old male, no history of any issues but do have cancer in the family. Should I immediately see a doctor about this, wait a week and see if it resolves? If I am to see a doctor, should I see a GP or a proctologist?Thanks in advance
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Is it possible for you to attach a picture or two for me to help you out in a better way?

Please let me know.