Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My question is that if a patient has been taking the

Customer Question
prescription phinterimine the yellow capsule...
My question is that if a patient has been taking the prescription phinterimine the yellow capsule the lower does and is abruptly switches to the higher does the blue and white capsule because the regular prescription wasn't available is it possible to have a positive urine screen for methamphetamine and or opiates. Could any other prescription or medication taken with phinterimine cause a positive result of opiates or methamphetamine.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/11/2016
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

Phentermine will not show up either positive for opiates or for methamphetamine particularly in a laboratory with GC/MS confirmation.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have. I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options (stars) at the top right-hand-corner as that is the only way I am credited on here by the website for helping you out.
Kindest regards