Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

The only thing i can describe it is as it feels like a

Customer Question
catch . Its my right...
The only thing i can describe it is as it feels like a catch . Its my right foot right below the ankle. It used to pop and would finally relieve my pain and i would have motion again. Now it stays and i can not turn my foot inward like its locked in one position. Right below my ankle on the right side it is sore to the touch as well. I can walk on it but its a consistent pain. I dont know what it could be. Like i said it used to be able to pop and go back to normal but i cant get it to do that any longer. Im a 41 year old female and thinking i may need to get this checked out.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
I needed to get a answer from a podiatrist
2/8/2016
Doctor: Dr. Abid, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

This seems to be inflammation of tendon , so it would be ideal for you to have rest , Tab Naproxen 220 mg two tablets twice a day for 5 days and wait for 5 days .

If no pain relief than get X ray please .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

You think it could be a inflammation of a tendon. That would make it feel like there is a catch? When it used to pop all pain would subside. It no longer is able to do so.

Yes it is highly likely the tendon , in this case rest is very important , which fixes the thing at right place along with pain killer that I mentioned .

So please proceed as I advised you .

Regards .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .