Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I know I have deep internal hemorrhoids but as of the last 5

Customer Question

I know I have deep internal hemorrhoids but as of the last 5 months I though one of them was coming out of me and it is very slimed very uncomfortable and I literally have to push it back in. It's embarrassing to have relations with your husband. Your feces comes out either like rabbit pellets or if you take many stool softener and Miralac and runes and a cup of bran buds in the morning or Raisin Bran or eat dates then you never know when u may have an explosion. He wants me on this 35 fm of fiber and a gallon of water for 6 weeks and then come back. I'm not going to make it. I know I will need the surgery. Please tell me about the surgery. I'm 69 and have had a complete hysterectomy. Everything is gone. Thank you so much.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for your question ...

As you mentioned that Hemorrhoids comes out , this is suggestive of fact that you have Grade 4 Hemorrhoids and in this case nothing is effective other than surgery .

Option to manage Hemorrhoids are either sclerotherapy or Hemorrhoidectomy .

Sclerotherapy in which injection is given to make piles shrink is not option in your case as you have Grade 4 prolapsed piles.

option available for you is Hemorrhoidectomy ( Surgical treatment ) .

So it would be ideal for you to proceed with it , this can even be done in spinal anesthesia .

Go for that .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Are you there ....

Regards .