Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Brain tumor symptoms or anxiety? How to figure out?

Customer Question

I'm very frustrated and scared and still think I have a brain tumor I went to my doctor on Jan 28th for pressure in my nose and above my eyebrow and ear feels like it had fluid in it I have been going to this doctor for 3 years now. And he has done every kind of test for me cat scan on the abs chest X-rays and everything else bold tests all good he put me on prednisone and an antibiotic for sinuses. Every night I can't sleep I'm looking up things about symptoms of brain tumors and have some of them I just want to feel better I have a pregnant wife at home I'm 34 years old and I'm drinking her crazy I need answer I don't know what to do all I want is the Mri for piece of mind but he won't send me for one and garrenteeed that I'm ok And told me I need to see a shrink.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

it sounds like severe anxiety

Do you have anxiety?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know I feel if I get an MRI I will feel better about the situation but the doctor won't send me for one. This problem is causing problems from me working. I think it's all in my head I feel like my left eye is swollen but it's not I went to a eye doctor 2 months ago for an eye exam all came back normal except for a calcium deposit in the eye if that's what he called it.

I think it is all anxiety