Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I HAVE MISPLACED MY IMMUNIZATION CARD. HOW CAN A GET ANOTHER…

Customer Question
I HAVE MISPLACED MY IMMUNIZATION...
I HAVE MISPLACED MY IMMUNIZATION CARD. HOW CAN A GET ANOTHER ONE . TO I HAVE TO APPLY SOMEPLACE
VIOLA ROBINSON
522 MC TAVISH ST
FERGUS ON
N1M3P9 (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/1/2016
Doctor: Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD replied 2 years ago
Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

These data should be a part of your permanent medical record. These records are yours for the asking....

You could also contact the provider who gave you your immunizations as they will have a duplicate of these data in their records also and can probably mail, fax, email them or you can come to the office and pick them up.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS