Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a rash under my breast which itches a lot and have…

Customer Question
Hi I have a rash...
Hi I have a rash under my breast which itches a lot and have similar rash in my pubic area and inner thighs also..
I am a 36 year old female
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
2/1/2016
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

Do you have a picture that you could show me on here so that I can give you a better opinion.

Please let me know.

Kindest regards

If you wish to send pictures privately on my email, you can accept the additional services offer so that I can give you my private email address.

With your description it seems most likely to be a fungal infection of the skin.

This can be treated by over-the-counter monistat skin cream.

If you have any pictures those would be helpful.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.

Kindest regards