How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8770
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Yes, how can I help you today?

Please let me know.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

I just saw your previous question that you posted to me about the skin rash.

With your description it seems most likely to be a fungal infection of the skin.

This can be treated by over-the-counter monistat skin cream.

If you have any pictures those would be helpful.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end.

Kindest regards