Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
I have a history of knee programs. For a couple of weeks
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
Hi againHey I have a history of knee programs. For a couple of weeks now, my left knee hurts /feels tight when stretched, standing but when I work out or the knee is bent it feels fine. Thought s?… read more
Bray, I am having some pain in my right knee. I am not sure
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctoral Degree
Hey Dr Bray, I am having some pain in my right knee. I am not sure exactly when it started, but it was pretty bad over the weekend. Not all the time, mostly when I fully extend it, or take step on it … read more
Two months ago i complained of my knee hurting. About six
Ken
Ken, Post-Doctoral Degree
two months ago i complained of my knee hurting. About six weeks ago i was awakened by terrible pain on either side of my knee. i saw a doctor got an xray and then two weeks ago an mri it showed a comp… read more
I may have a maniscus injury to my left knee. No sure. Xrays
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
I may have a maniscus injury to my left knee. No sure. Xrays show nothing. Seems to have occurred doing deep knee bends (squats) during exercise. Pain is to the inside of left knee not far from the pa… read more
I've been suffering with knee pain on my right knee since
Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Medical Internist / Senior Resident
I've been suffering with knee pain on my right knee since June 2010 and on my left knee since January 2011. I've been heavily involved with Latin American dancing since 2006 and have continuously put … read more
I planted my right foot pointed lateral to my body. My
Ken
Ken, Post-Doctoral Degree
I planted my right foot pointed lateral to my body. My intention was to move sideways to get through an aisle of seats on a plane. As I started to put weight on my foot I felt my knee slide such that … read more
I think I may have chondromalacia patella or patella femoral
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
I think I may have chondromalacia patella or patella femoral syndrome... i know I need to visit a doctor for correct diagnosis, but if I was dianosed with either one of these, how would i treat the co… read more
Had a fall on concrete several months ago the knee swelled
Ken
Ken, Post-Doctoral Degree
Had a fall on concrete several months ago the knee swelled and was numb thought it was just a soft tissue injury and I could walk on it. Now I am having knee pain on the side of my knee that runs down… read more
I'm having problems with my left knee (inside). Very stiff,
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, FCPS (R) General Surgery
Hi -- I'm having problems with my left knee (inside). Very stiff, very painful after, ie, sitting in a chair (knee bent for 30 minutes). Standing and straightening knee is very painfull for first few … read more
Six weeks ago, I had surgery to remove a torn section of my
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Six weeks ago, I had surgery to remove a torn section of my lateral meniscus on my left knee, but I am still having the same symptoms I was having before surgery. In April, my dog ran into the lateral… read more
Left knee has major pain behind the kneecap. Xrays showed
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Left knee has major pain behind the kneecap. Xrays showed everything normal 12 months ago and again last week. Cortisone shots wiped out all pain for about 10 months (last year). Tried more cortisone … read more
My knee has hurt really bad for the last eight months.
Dr Campen
Dr Campen, Doctoral Degree
my knee has hurt really bad for the last eight months. sometimes it hurts worse than other times and it even gets to the point where i can't bend it to far or straighten it without being in complete p… read more
Problem with my left knee...was down on my knees playing
Dr.Toor MD
Dr.Toor MD, Resident Medical Officer
Problem with my left knee...was down on my knees playing with my daughter went to stand up and my left knee popped and the pain was instant. I can bend it, but not straighten it all the way. I can bea… read more
My 8 year old daughter's hurt her knee today. She was
Ken
Ken, Post-Doctoral Degree
My 8 year old daughter's hurt her knee today. She was running at school and could not bend it without pain. We iced it all day and this evening it made a loud pop and now it gives out on her when she … read more
I "jammed" my knee playing soccer ~6 weeks ago and it is
Dr. B.
Dr. B., doctor
I "jammed" my knee playing soccer ~6 weeks ago and it is still causing me pain. Running at full speed I kicked my right leg to go after the ball, missed, and then stopped suddenly on a fully extended … read more
3wks ago I slipped at work and twisted my RT knee,when
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Post-Doctoral Degree
3wks ago I slipped at work and twisted my RT knee,when falling I moved front to back & side to side & caught myself half way down.My knee"pop".It hurt but not too bad.Over the next few days a lump(on … read more
For the past week i been having lots of pain in my left knee
drknowsbest
drknowsbest, Doctoral Degree
hi my name is ***** ***** for the past week i been having lots of pain in my left knee can't bent it with out saying wow is really painful my insurance is from publix supermarkets bluecross/blueshield… read more
I was playing an indoor soccer game and got fouled and my
Dr. Sophie :: Medicine & Neurology
Dr. Sophie :: Medicine & Neurology, Neurologist
I was playing an indoor soccer game and got fouled and my knee bent inward and i heard a loud POP and then excrushiating pain. It hurts to walk on it and straighten it or if i bend my foot inward. Cou… read more