Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I will like to get my medical license I had testicular

Customer Question
Hi doctor I will like...
Hi doctor I will like to get my medical license I had testicular cancer spreads to my kidneys and lungs
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/31/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

medical license for what? medical marijuana?

that depends on what state you live in

what state do you live in?

I live in California for my cancer treatment
Medical marijuana

you have to go to your local county medical marijuana center

https://www.cdph.ca.gov/services/Pages/MMPCounties.aspx

you can find it here

and apply for a license

https://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/MMP/Pages/MMP%20Top%203%20Questions.aspx

You will need to fill out an Application/Renewal Form.

You must reside in the California county where the application is submitted.

You will need to provide current documentation with your application as follows:

A copy of your doctor's recommendation

Proof of identity. This can be a valid California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) driver’s license or valid identification (ID) card or other valid government-issued photo ID card.

Proof of residency which can be: Rent or mortgage agreement. Utility bill California DMV motor vehicle registration. You must apply in person at your county’s program.

There you will be asked to: Pay the fee required by your county program. Medi-Cal beneficiaries will receive a 50 percent reduction in the application fee. Have your photo taken at the county’s program office. This photo will appear on your MMIC (medical marijuana identification card).

what county do you live in?

you can't apply online like this. you have to apply face face at your county's medical marijuana center.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com