How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45932
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I will like to get my medical license I had testicular

Customer Question

Hi doctor I will like to get my medical license I had testicular cancer spreads to my kidneys and lungs
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

medical license for what? medical marijuana?

that depends on what state you live in

what state do you live in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in California for my cancer treatment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Medical marijuana
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you have to go to your local county medical marijuana center

you can find it here

and apply for a license

You will need to fill out an Application/Renewal Form.

You must reside in the California county where the application is submitted.

You will need to provide current documentation with your application as follows:

A copy of your doctor's recommendation

Proof of identity. This can be a valid California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) driver’s license or valid identification (ID) card or other valid government-issued photo ID card.

Proof of residency which can be: Rent or mortgage agreement. Utility bill California DMV motor vehicle registration. You must apply in person at your county’s program.

There you will be asked to: Pay the fee required by your county program. Medi-Cal beneficiaries will receive a 50 percent reduction in the application fee. Have your photo taken at the county’s program office. This photo will appear on your MMIC (medical marijuana identification card).

what county do you live in?

you can't apply online like this. you have to apply face face at your county's medical marijuana center.

let me know if you have other questions.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using