Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was diagnosed with chronic Tenea Corporis (TP) located on…

Customer Question
I was diagnosed with chronic...
I was diagnosed with chronic Tenea Corporis (TP) located on my upper extremities. I was also diagnosed with Neutropenia and Leukopenia. In your medical opinion, what % of TP would you say contributes to my low white cell count? And where could I get the research medical documents to prove TP contributes to the low white cell count? My doctor prescribed four 150mgs of Fluconazole tablets but thinks I will need more. When answering please provide some of your credentials and name because I am a Service Connected Veteran filing a claim for disability and your information will help to validate the medical opinion. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/30/2016
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

1) I don't think that the TP is causing the low white count but it could be vice versa

2)there is a lot of evidence that immune deficiencies can cause chronic fungal infection

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)

If you have more questions, just reply