Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Had chills Wed night, fever broke, last night....have

Customer Question
Had chills Wed night...

Had chills Wed night, fever broke, last night....have inflammation in tonsils ( had tonsillitis years ago) but also noticed lesions , or more like inverted blisters on scrotum don't if related......

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Want to know if tonsil inflammation and 4 separate lesions/blisters on scrotum can be related. Had sex with woman about 2 weeks ago, but wore condom

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/30/2016
Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

Can you please send me pictures of the blisters on the scrotum so that I may be able to give you a better opinion.

If you want to send your pictures privately on my email you need to accept the additional services offer so that I can provide you with my email.

If not, then we can continue on here and you can post your pictures on here.

Kindest regards

Family Physician, Doctor