Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For days I have had these ulcers inside my left cheek and on…

Customer Question
Hello, for days I have...
Hello, for days I have had these ulcers inside my left cheek and on the left side of my throat. I feel incredibly run down and tired all the time. And I have bouts of nausea and currently have a mild headache. In the morning I have stomach pains when I eat, but not really the rest of the day. What is this???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/28/2016
Doctor: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

This is definitely an infection.

Viral infection is more likely like Epstein Barr virus or herpes simplex.

That can be treated by acyclovir or vialacyclovir.

Bacterial infection is also possible.

hence you will need to see your doctor or go to the ER for further testing.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Thank you so much, I will make an appointment first thing tomorrow.

Very welcome

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you today.
This is the link to my profile: