Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Lower abominal pain radiates to lower back x 5 years. Drs…

Customer Question
Lower abominal pain radiates to...
Lower abominal pain radiates to lower back x 5 years. Drs have done blood work and cscans say everything looks great????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/28/2016
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having lower abdominal pain radiating to your lower back.

you would benefit from a lumbar and sacral MRI scan with contrast to look for pinched nerves low down in your lumbar spine and sacrum which can cause pain.

pressure in your sacrum or sacral plexus can cause lower abdominal pain which can radiate to your lower back.

MRI scans sees nerves and disk and spinal cord much better than a CT scan

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com