Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is an online consulation possible to receivce an adderal…

Customer Question
Is an online consulation...

Is an online consulation possible to receivce an adderal prescription

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I currently take 30mg * twice a day, but my doctor is located further than I like to drive and each month I have to take time to go see him to fill the script. I am not sure why every month he needs to see me? Is this normal?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/27/2016
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hello

Adderral is a controlled substance.

Even trying to get it on line is technically a felony in the US.

I would discuss the time line with your doctor.

IF he is satisfied that you are stable, and not abusing the drug, he can certainly increase the visit time to two months, and even 3 in most states. However, that varies from region to region.

Right now, you don't have enough information from your doctor.

But trying to go around a doctors visit, if it happened would get both the doctor involved and the patient under immediate scrutiny.

Don't do that.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.