DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

Is an online consulation possible to receivce an adderal

Customer Question

is an online consulation possible to receivce an adderal prescription
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I currently take 30mg * twice a day, but my doctor is located further than I like to drive and each month I have to take time to go see him to fill the script. I am not sure why every month he needs to see me? Is this normal?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Adderral is a controlled substance.

Even trying to get it on line is technically a felony in the US.

I would discuss the time line with your doctor.

IF he is satisfied that you are stable, and not abusing the drug, he can certainly increase the visit time to two months, and even 3 in most states. However, that varies from region to region.

Right now, you don't have enough information from your doctor.

But trying to go around a doctors visit, if it happened would get both the doctor involved and the patient under immediate scrutiny.

Don't do that.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.