Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a cold and was taking nyquil mucinex and claritin.

Customer Question
Now when having sex I...
I have a cold and was taking nyquil mucinex and claritin. Now when having sex I can't ejaculate. I've stop using all three meds for the past three day and still get the same results. I do fell like I'm under sedative still my body feel drowsy sometimes
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/26/2016
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hello

All of these meds should be out of your system within a day or so.

None is particularly known to cause this symptoms.

I suggest that you call your doctor and get checked.

Prostate disease and other problems can cause this.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.