Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I would like to talk with Dr. Shahzad....to see if he knows…

Customer Question
I would like to talk...
I would like to talk with Dr. Shahzad....to see if he knows anyone in this state -"MI"...that I can See hopefuly someone he knows...for Ive have been to 4 doctors since talking with Dr. Shahzad...and told them everything Dr. Shahzad..told to me but NO culture TEST what so ever...pulling my hair out....for I still need to see someone!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Medical
1/26/2016
Doctor: khagihara, Doctor replied 2 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor

What is your problem?

Doctor: Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician

Yes I am here.

Sorry for the late response.

What kind of doctors have you seen so far?

Please let me know.

Well 3 ENT's...and one other that just lied (whole office) about doing the Culture...then said I have to go to an ENT for theres no that can do that after hours (and took my money)did nothing...but I did make it to 3 diffrant ENT and about the same no problem...half the office....get down there took the money....wouldnt do a thing...well the question I have for you Now...is do you know someone in MI...where Im at???...that I could see or maybe have I buddy that knows someone here???....for I have been having no luck..at all....I told each and everyone of them what you told me...it ment nothing to them....but I am a 100% sure you gave me 100% the right Info...but I still need a doctor that can and will take care of it....anyways I am still eatting all that crap (meds) and its not working no where what it should......

Can you please let me know what symptoms you are having at the moment or what is the thing that is bothering you the most at the moment.

Kindest regards